Mikrotik NetBox 5 Ethernet ConverterLeading Wholesaler of mikrotik netbox 5 ethernet converter from Karnal.
Mikrotik NetBox 5 Ethernet Converter
Approx. Price: Rs 8,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
- The NetBox is a dual chain outdoor client device with RP-SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. This device supports the new 802.11a/n/ac standard for increased wireless speed (866Mbit datarate, and 20/40/80MHz channels).
- The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
- Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
- New products are backwards compatible- for example, you can replace your 5GHz 802.11an legacy Access Point with new 802.11ac product and your existing customers will still be able to connect to it.
- - RB911G-5HPacD-NB-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- - RB911G-5HPacD-NB (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).